At Wardah sowimel cosmetics we value the relationship we have with you and we work hard to serve you little better every day.
When we use the term "personal information" we are referring to information that is linked to your name. This may include things like your e-mail address, mailing address, birthday, telephone number, photographs, or beauty profile information you provide such as product review, skin tone, eye shape and eye color etc, or information about the products you purchase, when those pieces of data are stored with your name.
We are committed to doing the right thing when it comes to how we collect, use and protect your personal data. By visiting the Website, and/or by using any services provided (Using our Services means: shopping with us or registering on our website, over the phone, or other device or otherwise using our website www.wardahsowimel.com where this Policy is posted.) via this Website, you expressly agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy and you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your information in accordance with the terms of this Policy. This Policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about our services. We may amend this Policy at any time without notice, and such amendments become effective from the date upon which we make them available on the Website.
- Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, gender, age and date of birth and title, etc.
- Your account login details, such as your username and the password that you have chosen
- Information about your online purchases (for example, what you have bought, when and where you bought it and how you paid for it, etc.)
- Information about your online browsing behavior on our Website.
- Information about any devices you have used to access our Services (including the make, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers)
- Personal data you provide about yourself anytime you contact us about our Services (for example, your name, username and contact details), including by phone, email or post or when you speak with us through social media.
- Details of the emails and other digital communications we send to you that you open, including any links in them that you click on.
- Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Flash Cookies
- Web server logs.
- Geo-location technologies.
We at www.wardahsowimel.com primarily uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with products, information, and services. We want to ensure that we provide you with marketing communications, including online advertising, that are relevant to your interests. To achieve this, we also measure your responses to marketing communications relating to products and services we offer, which also means we can offer you products and services that better meet your needs as a customer. We may use your information to track your purchase history and to contact you for account and promotional purposes. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records and information regarding your interests, demographics, experiences and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
This section explains the choices you have when it comes to receiving marketing communications and taking part in market research. We will send you relevant offers, new launches, promotions, seasonal greetings and news etc., about our products and services in a number of ways including by email, newsletters, text messages, etc. but only if you have previously agreed to receive these marketing communications.
When you register with us we will ask if you would like to receive marketing communications, and you can change your marketing choices online, over the phone or in writing at any time. We also like to hear your views to help us to improve our Services, so we may contact you for market research purposes. You always have the choice about whether to take part in our market research.
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
You agree that we may share your Personal Information within the Wardah Sowimel and with any service providers that are assisting us with the operation of the Website and who have agreed to abide by the terms of this policy. We will not share, sell or rent your Personal Information in any manner to any third parties outside Wardah Sowimel and those service providers, except when we have your permission; or if required to do so by law or any governing authority; or to protect our own legitimate interests.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Typhoon Cosmetics Trading Owned by Warda Ali Swaiml One person LLC will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Typhoon Cosmetics Trading Owned by Warda Ali Swaiml One person LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
If you have any queries, complaints or recommendations about this Policy, or if you believe that any Personal Information that we may hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at the following address and we will endeavor to respond to you swiftly. email@example.com